Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
On this day, I heard from the teacher
ylq
#1 Posted : 12 July 2018 01:55:07(UTC)

Groups: Registered

On this day, I heard from the teacher that we had to hold a tug-of-war competition with the sixth (5) class in the afternoon. When we heard it Cheap Cigarettes, the classroom would be like a fried pot. "You said, will our class win?" "Well, I will win, I will definitely win!"... It was hard to get to the second class in the afternoon, and the students poured out of the classroom. The weather on this day was really clear Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the blue sky was cloudless, and the sun��s father showed a smile. The teaching building looked at us like a loving mother with a loving look. Even the unknown flower in the corner shook his head. Come on! Follow the escalator that is as happy as a long dragon to the playground. The big tree on the side of the field is like a cheerleader, laughing and letting me have confidence in this game! The sixth grade tug-of-war competition is about to begin, and this may be the last tug-of-war competition I attended at my alma mater. The whistle of the tug-of-war competition rang and the players were in place. The team members held the rope tightly in their hands. There are 20 players in this class, 10 men and 10 women. What worries me is that the girls in my class are feeling "weak and windless." Therefore, in this competition, I can't help but worry a little about the victory of our classmates Cigarette Tobacco For Sale.ooked up at the other classmates, and everyone was holding their mouths tight and looking serious. When I turned around, I saw that the male team members of our class, "Hercules", Huang Yan was putting the hemp rope in his hand. Seeing that he is very confident, I seem to have taken a reassurance, and my heart has calmed down a lot, and it has added confidence to win! The sharp whistle rang, and my heart trembled fiercely. I saw the tug-of-warners in our class all rely on their feet, in order to avoid slipping. Everyone's energy is concentrated. Keep an eye on the movement of the rope. "Small grass class, come on!" The sound of the sound brings everyone's strength and courage to the highest level! You see, Chen Yongzhen��s face turned purple, and he leaned back, pulling his foot on the ground and pulling the rope back. His eyebrows are erecting Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, his mouth is squatting, his eyes are fixed on the rope, and everyone prepares them before the game, mastering a skill - all in one direction, just like this, just won't win or lose The rope gradually moved towards us. The cheering team members have a higher enthusiasm. "Small grass class, come on!" The sound is louder than the sound Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and the sound is deafening! Other classmates also came to cheer for the boys, and we won the first game!s easy!" I said. At this time, suddenly heard the referee said that this game is different from the past, in order to be fair, every two classes ha
Sponsor  

Rss Feed  Atom Feed