Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Countless of the legal teams of competent bankrup
jinpanlin520
#1 Posted : 20 July 2018 02:41:39(UTC)

Groups: Registered

NAIROBI, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Ishhimael Chemtan said Tuesday he will go out at full throttle to win the Toronto marathon on Oct. 16 to prove his critics he deserved the narrow win in last year's event.

But the winner has not forgotten it was less than a second that separated him from Gilbert Kirwa earning victory in 2:09:00. The two will face each other again next month.

"I remember it was very cold during the 2015 race," said Chemtan after his training in Iten. "My shape and preparation is better than last year. My best time is 2:08:20 and I believe I will be able to run better this year. I am looking to run under 2:08."

Clearly, he has the ability to run much faster, having beaten athletes with superior personal best times over the years. Kirwa, for instance, has run 2:06:14. In April this year, Chemtan finished second at the Milan Marathon, setting that 2:08:20 personal best.

Both Chemtan and Kirwa have been preparing to do battle on the streets of Canada's largest city with the latter eager to turn the tables after coming so close a year ago. Losing in a sprint was more than just a matter of pride.

"This year I am prepared well and I hope for a good performance," said Kirwa. "I also see this year that there is a strong field in Toronto. If we can work together, with my competitors, I am convinced that we can run faster than last year. More so if the weather will be good and favourable then it will contribute to faster times."

"My expectation is to run good and go for the course record in Toronto [2:07:05]. Training is going well and I tested myself in the Tilburg 10miles race in the Netherlands. I am in the right shape for Toronto."

Kirwa finished fourth in Tilburg with a time of 45:40 and that is certainly an indication he is ready to duel with his compatriot again. The prize purse is a great attraction as he looks after his four brothers and three sisters.

As the Toronto race approaches, he will focus even more on getting as much rest as possible between training sessions. The course record would be a handsome reward for Kirwa and his rivals.

There is a 35,000-US-dollar course record bonus that escalates to 50,000 dollars if the time is faster than 2:06:00.

The existing record of 2:07:05 has been held by Ethiopia's Deressa Chimsa since 2013. It has withstood the challenge of some excellent distance runners since then. Enditem

PARIS Men's Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Shoes Black Australia , June 9 (Xinhua) -- Rafael Nadal rode on his unstoppable run in his quest for the 10th success at Roland Garros as he beat Austrian promising star Dominic Thiem in straight sets in the semifinals, while Stan Wawrinka labored for the other final spot after edging top seed Andy Murray through a five-set thriller at the French Open here on Friday.

Nadal managed to keep his record without losing a set en route to the final after sweeping Thiem 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 in two hours and seven minutes.

Nadal led 4-2 in their head-to-head record Womens Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Purple Shoes Australia , while losing their latest duel in the quarters in Rome three weeks ago. However, the "King of Clay" showed his dominance throughout the match and sealed the win after Thiem dumped a forehand return into the net.

He bettered his Austrian opponent in winning percentage on first and second serves, also on receiving points. He made his 10th final appearance at Roland Garros, with the nine previous all turning out into the trophy.

"I played a very good event Nike Cortez Ultra Moire Black White Mens Australia , and today was not an exception. I started a little bit more nervous today, it was normal, but then I played well," said Nadal.

The duration of the contest between the No. 3 seed Wawrinka and world No. 1 Murray more than doubled that Womens Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Yellow Pink Shoes Australia , finishing in a thrilling manner as Wawrinka won 6-7 (6), 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (3) Mens Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Grey Purple Shoes Australia , 6-1 after four hours and 34 minutes.

"When you play a player like Murray, you know that you can dominate the games, but he's still going to be there," commented Wawrinka.

"He's still going to do incredible defense Womens Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Pink White Shoes Australia , play the right tennis at the right moment. That's why he's No. 1 in the world," he added.

Wawrinka finished a total of 87 winners, also suffering 77 unforced errors, with 36-36 for Murray.

After the two players forced into a decider Mens Nike NSW Cortez Flyknit White Red Shoes Australia , Wawrinka geared him up for five games in a row. Murray won the only game in the sixth, before Wawrinka sealed the final spot with his signature backhand attack.

Nadal recorded a head-to-head advantage at 15-3, including 5-1 on clay, against Wawrinka.

"Now I have one match remaining against a very tough opponent. He played a very tough match this afternoon Mens Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Deep Blue White Shoes Australia , so he will be full of confidence for Sunday," Nadal shared his view about the final with Wawrinka.

"I need to play aggressive, play long and try to not let him play from easy positions. If it's not the case, I will be in big trouble. That's my goal Mens Nike Cortez Retro Black White Shoes Australia ," he added.

Ryan Harrison and Michael Venus booked their spots in men's doubles final with a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Colombian duo of Juan Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah.

Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua cruised through women's doubles semi-finals to set up a final clash with the 2017 Australian Open champions Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova.

China's Wang Xiyu and her Japanese partner Ayumi Miyamoto failed to make into the girls' doubles final as they lost to Russian duo of Olesya Pervushina and Anastasia Potapova 10-6 in the tiebreak.

Women's No. 3 seed Simona Halep and Latvian underdog Jelena Ostapenko will fight for their maiden Grand Slam glory in Saturday's final.

China calls for solidarity, cooperation as SCO admits new members

Xi urges more pragmatic cooperation with Turkmenistan under Belt and Road Initiative

Trump affirms commitment to NATO's mutual defence clause

Fireworks display at opening ceremony of 2017 Astana EXPO

Farmers collect crayfish Mens Nike NSW Cortez Flyknit Black Red Shoes Australia , rice seedlings in China

Sponsor  

vrathia
#2 Posted : 28 April 2020 17:10:01(UTC)

vrathia
#3 Posted : 02 August 2020 08:27:04(UTC)

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Rss Feed  Atom Feed