Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Who is your favourite curren
yuguhun
#1 Posted : 06 April 2016 01:12:31(UTC)

Groups: Registered

BERLIN -- Lukas Podolski scored a late equalizer to earn Cologne a 1-1 draw against Mainz on Tuesday in a Bundesliga game postponed because of a referees suicide attempt. Nike Roshe One NM BR baratas . Podolski unleashed a fierce shot from 20 metres (yards) that flew in off the right post in the 85th minute. It was the Germany forwards 14th goal of the season. "You can never completely stop Poldi. Thats the difference," Mainz goalkeeper Christian Wetklo said. Sami Allagui put Mainz in front with header in the 70th, the Tunisia striker beating three Cologne defenders to Julian Baumgartlingers cross. The sides were due to meet on Nov. 19, but the game was called off at short notice when Babak Rafati was found bleeding in a hotel bathtub hours before kick off. Cologne is now 10th, while Mainz is two places behind after its fifth game in a row unbeaten. "It was a lucky point for us in the end. Mainz were the better team," Podolski said. A defensive mix-up almost gifted Mainz a goal in the 22nd minute, when Miso Brecko headed the ball back for Michael Rensing, who was already out of his goal. Both were relieved to see the ball go wide of the unguarded net. Cologne should have scored in the 49th, when Podolski played Mato Jajalo through, only for Wetklo to deny the Croat, and Christian Clemens to send the rebound well over the crossbar. Wetklo produced another fantastic save in the 75th to push Podolskis fierce shot onto the bar, but there was little he could do 10 minutes later. nike roshe one Negras . - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice. nike roshe one baratas Negras .J. -- Michael Vick took off on third down, eluded a few tackle attempts and picked up 15 yards for a first down.6. Who is your favourite current wrestler?Respect the Alberto Del Rio7. Which wrestler do you still talk to the most often?The jabroni Nikolai Volkov, still I love him 8. When was the last time you saw The Ultimate Warrior before his recent passing?I dont remember9. Are there any wrestlers that you still dont like personally?VIRGIL, BRIAN BLAIR, I USE SAY F___ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR BUT HE DIE NOW SO I DONT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIE10. When you watch wrestling now, what has changed the most?Now different than before. Now the talent they dont have character like the Jake the Snake, Junk Yarrd Dog, Iron Sheik. Nike Air Max 90 Azules Mujer. . Now they dont have same character. Still #1 company WWE11. You and Jose Canseco were together at an event last year. Did you say anything to him?I see that jabroni Jose Canseco, he try to get smart with me but he know I could break his neck and he said "Sheikie Baby, I love you, you are the legend" that way he show me the respect and now I am the legend, now I love him even if he have the raisin balls12. Finally, where do you stand with Hulk Hogan now. Is he a legend or a jabroni?Hulk Hogan, he ok with me, but still he the half and half Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Sponsor  

Rss Feed  Atom Feed