Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Today - a sunny day
ylq
#1 Posted : 13 August 2018 06:44:49(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Today - a sunny day, I still have to rely on the bed in the past and refused to start. I had breakfast and changed clothes early today. After a series of preparations, I went to the Qingda Music House to go to the Guzheng class. . This time, I came here not only to try to turn the certificate of examination into something in my bag. The key is to test my scores of studas I entered the music store, my first reaction was that the temperature difference between the inside and the outside was very large, and it was like a hail for those who stayed outside for a long time Newport Cigarettes Coupons. However, this has saved me from the hot and lazy world, and added a bit of refreshment. In a twinkling of an eye, twenty minutes passed, it was already half past seven, which made me realize that the naughty minute hand seems to run faster than usual. "Now I went to the door and lined up." We collectively came to the door and found the fourth test site - Guzheng, the teacher read the test number, and then raised his hand. "132702016!" Come to me! I raised my hand and told the teacher that I have arrived. After a troublesome name, the team was finally arranged. At this time, the long-term examination team was all people who did not know, which was inevitably disappointing. Some of them are talking to themselves, some are holding sings in the textbooks, and others are acquainted with each other and encourage each other. The teacher took us to the door of the examination room and waited Newport 100S. It was not a good errand. When the time was long, the more nervous it was. This is not, in a short while, the low temperature of the air conditioner and my own nervousness make my hand seem to be frozen. In order to ease the emotion, I took the initiative to talk to the little girl next to me. During the conversation, I realized that it turned out that She is a second-year student, and this time I was tested at a level. The more we talked, the more speculative, and soon the nervous emotions were thrown out of the clouds. However, the third appearance from my front made me nervous again. My heart was like a little rabbit. I wanted to recite the score before the exam. Who knows that there is a blank in the head, and a note is also Can't remember, how to drop the chain at a critical moment. This sudden change made my heart beat even more, and it can be said that it was a sharp acceleration. Suddenly, I remembered what my father said to me: "Don't be too nervous. It's just a quiz for you. Do your best. Don't take care of the rest Cigarette Online. The most important thing is the process. Only in this way. Play the best!�� I took a deep breath and tried to control my emotions. It��s good to go up naturally, don��t think too much! I am quietly cheering myself in my heart. This made my heart beat a little. I wrapped my nails in the morning with my tape and made my fingers a little sore. I quickly slammed my hands and moved my fingers so that my fingers could be light and flexible. "Next!" Come to me, I pushed the door in, set the gods, sat confidently on the stool, and used the invigilator as the air. Just like practicing in my own home, I only thought about Fengxiang in my head. The song of the song, I did not expect to be angry with myself: in a short time I was immersed in the music, and played very smoothly. Just as I was getting better, the invigilator said: "Yes, go upstairs." Breaking the melodious sound of the piano, I immediately followed the teacher's request. "Stop!" I walked out of the door easily Newport Cigarettes, just like unloading a big bag, and I was very comfo think about it. All that can be done now is to adjust the mentality and wait for the release of the test results. I believe that next time I will be even better Carton Of Cigarettes, come on!
Sponsor  

vrathia
#2 Posted : 01 May 2020 05:09:30(UTC)

vrathia
#3 Posted : 05 August 2020 15:49:22(UTC)

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Rss Feed  Atom Feed