Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing
jinpanlin520
#1 Posted : 16 August 2018 09:20:52(UTC)

Groups: Registered

WASHINGTON Maliek Collins Jersey , Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- U.S. federal and local security officials are tightening security in high-profile locations tied to New Year's celebrations, considering possible security threats on the New Year holiday, local media reported on Wednesday.

According to the U.S. TV network CNN, U.S. President Barack Obama at a briefing was told of possible security threats over the year-end holidays before his departure for Hawaii vacation.

Among the threats was one originating overseas warning of possible attacks in three major U.S. cities, New York, Los Angeles and Washington Jaylon Smith Jersey , between the Christmas and New Year holidays, the report quoted unnamed senior officials as saying. The threat was uncorroborated and was based on a single source, it added.

According to the report, U.S. security officials are tightening security in high-profile locations on New Year's celebrations, including New York's Times Square and the Rose Bowl festivities near Los Angeles.

New York says more than 6,000 police officers Xavier Woods Jersey , canine units, air and water patrols and rooftop snipers will be deployed around Times Square, the biggest such deployment ever, to ensure the safety of expected 1 million visitors for the New Year's Eve ball drops.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday the security measure that will be in place at the Big Apple landmark are "extraordinary."

"

KIGALI, March, 7 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda is set to host the 2018 African Continental Road Championships Jourdan Lewis Jersey , said Aimable Bayingana, president Rwanda Cycling Federation, on Monday.

He told reporters that the small central African nation's passion to promote cycling has impressed the continent.

Our country has been indorsed by Confederation of African Cycling to host the cycling race and we are proud to host such a big event. We are capable of hosting any cycling competing in Africa, and there is no doubt the African Road Championship 2018 in Rwanda, will be a success,"" he noted.

Rwanda last hosted the continental tournament in 2010 and 2018 will be a second time for African Continental Road Championships to take place in the country.

This year's edition was hosted by Morocco from Feb. 21 to 26. Team Rwanda Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , comprising of 11 riders won three medals, a gold by Valens Ndayisenga and two silver medals by Jean Claude Uwizeye and Jeanne d'Arc Girubuntu.

For the last ten years, Rwanda has been entrusted to host major continental competitions such as AFCON U17 and U20 Championships and recently, the African Nations Championship (football).

After successfully hosting African Nations Championship (football) in February this year, Rwanda eyes African Cup of Nations (AFCON).

"

NAIROBI, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Having a friend who stepped up to senior running after bagging four global titles as a junior is the added motivation Agnes Tirop needs as she prepares to upgrade her bronze medal from Barcelona to gold in Eugene Taco Charlton Jersey , Oregon.

Triop, 18, is keen on following the golden footsteps of compatriot Faith Chepng'etich who won at the 2011 World Youth, 2012 World Juniors as well as the 2011 and 2013 World Cross junior 6km races when she lines-up for the women's 5000m race at the 10th IAAF World Juniors in U.S. that start Tuesday.

Tirop met Chepng'etich when the pair made the Barcelona World Juniors squad a couple of years ago and struck a close friendship that blossomed a year later when she won silver behind Chepng'etich at the Bydgosczcz 2013 World Cross junior race in Poland.

"We met at the Barcelona World Juniors in 2012 and ran together at the Poland World Cross again the following year and this year, we were in Kampala (Africa Cross). She has motivated me a lot. We are both small and we became close and she would tell me I will win like her."

"She talks to me a lot and she has asked me to graduate to the seniors with the World Junior gold. That is what I want to do and God willing, it will happen in Eugene Connor Williams Jersey ," explained Tirop on Monday.

She was among the squad of 27 athletes that left for the United States last Thursday, hoping to supplant the hosts and return as the overall winners at the biennial IAAF event open to athletes aged 20 and below.

Born in Mosoriot, Nandi County, Tirop has already established herself as one for the future having already won a medal at the World Juniors when she returned with the bronze from Barcelona two years ago.

The seventh born in a family of 10 attended Olbutenet Primary School before joining Kosirai High School in Uasin Gishu where she is a Form 1 student.

She got her first taste of athletics as a Standard 4 pupil at Olbutenet and since then, she has not looked back.

Her breakthrough came in 2012 when she made the squads for the Africa Cross Country and Barcelona World Juniors, winning a medal at both.

Having followed Chepng'etich to the line during the National XC on 18 February Leighton Vander Esch Jersey , 2012, Tirop took silver behind her established compatriot in South Africa over 6km exactly a month later for her first medal in Kenyan colors.

"I will never forget South Africa. It was my first trip outside the country, the first time to board a plane but I was not afraid. Faith made it easy for me, I kept close to her all the time," she said.

At the Trials for the Barcelona World Juniors, she was beaten by Caroline Jepkoech to the line but secured the second automatic berth where she went ahead to bag the third medal behind Ethiopian pair Dak Prescott Jersey , Buze Diriba and Ruti Aga.

"I did not have much help in front and in the end, they were stronger but I was pleased with coming home with a medal." Her talent came to the fore in Spain and she was signed by Italian manager, Gianni Demadonna.

In 2013, World Cross silver followed before she made her IAAF Diamond League (DL) debut with four outings in Hengelo, Oslo, Zurich and Rieti; running personal bests over 3000m and 5000m of 8:39.13 and 14:50.36 in Italy and Sweden.

With Ch. Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys Wholesale Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Wholesale Tennessee Titans Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Sponsor  

vrathia
#2 Posted : 01 May 2020 16:43:01(UTC)

vrathia
#3 Posted : 06 August 2020 02:17:52(UTC)

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Rss Feed  Atom Feed