Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
he wants to get
liny195
#1 Posted : 21 August 2018 06:43:29(UTC)

Groups: Registered

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Ross Stripling knows he will have to weather the early going Sunday if he wants to get back to his winning ways.

Stripling will face a Colorado Rockies team that is known for fast starts. The Rockies lead all of baseball with 70 runs scored in the opening inning. They also lead the majors with 24 first-inning home runs.

The Rockies are focused on trying to counter the Dodgers’ offensive muscle. Manager Bud Black is preaching to his pitchers to be aggressive.

“We knew coming in (the Dodgers) had power http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jonathan-allen-jersey ,” Black said. “We know that you have to keep the ball out of the middle of the plate. We have been attacking them and going after them to get into more favorable counts. That’s the message we send to all teams and we have to do it again (Sunday).”

Keeping opponents in check early is one of the many things Stripling has excelled at during his breakout season. The Texas native has allowed one first-inning run in his 11 previous starts, and two extra-base hits.

Rockies starter Chad Bettis also must prepare for a potential volatile first inning. Not only do the Rockies score a ton early, they also have given up 70 runs in the first inning to lead the majors. Their 21 first-inning home runs allowed are second-most in baseball.

The good news for Colorado is that they are on the road where runs and long balls are harder to come by than at Coors Field. And Bettis is the perfect example.

Bettis 5-1 overall with a 5.07 ERA, with all his decisions coming on the road, where he has a 2.72 ERA. At the start of play Saturday, Bettis’ five road victories were tied for third in the NL. He posted his sixth quality start on the road Tuesday at San Francisco, but did not get a decision.

There is added pressure on Bettis after the Rockies demoted Opening Day starter Jon Gray to Triple-A Albuquerque on Saturday. In 17 starts this season, Gray was a disappointing 7-7 with a 5.77 ERA.

“This was the right time to get Jon to Triple-A to work on some things, not so much mechanically, but mentally, and to realize the inconsistencies that have been happening this season,” manager Bud Black told The Denver Post after the Rockies optioned Gray.

Stripling has been a bit more consistent.

In his past three outings, he is 1-1 with a no-decision. He beat the Giants Authentic Jack Eichel Jersey , then lost to the Cubs despite giving up only three runs on June 20. Six days later, he went five innings and gave up one run in the no-decision.

“He’s been fantastic,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said of his starter. “For him to not be as sharp as usual and to keep (the Cubs) to one run in five innings is a credit to him. He gives us a chance every single time he takes the mound. He’s done more than exceed our expectations.”

After rolling through most of June behind an offense that hit a franchise-record 55 home runs for a single month, the Dodgers have looked less invincible in recent days. They split a four-game home series against the Cubs and now have lost two consecutive games to the Rockies.

The Rockies will not look back at their overall June play so fondly, but they ended the month on a three-game win streak.

Colorado went 11-16 in the month. Nolan Arenado was a bright spot as he is the reigning NL Player of the Week. Arenado had home runs in seven of 10 games before play Saturday, a run that included a homer in four consecutive contests.

Trumaine Johnson has a huge contract and even bigger expectations from the Jets and their fans.

That's nothing new for New York's newest cornerback, who has already established himself as one of the NFL's best at his position. And he got paid as such, signing a five-year, $72.5 million deal last week that included a $20 million signing bonus and $34 million in guaranteed money.

"No pressure at all," Johnson said Thursday during a conference call with reporters. "I know what I can do. I know what I can bring to the game. I've been confident all my life. I really love winning, and I can't wait to get started with this defense."

Johnson spent his first six seasons with the Rams and was arguably the top cornerback available at the start of the league's free agency period last Wednesday. He had 18 interceptions while establishing himself as one of the best cover cornerbacks in the NFL, routinely tracking opponents' top wide receivers the last two seasons for Los Angeles.

He joins an improved and promising secondary that includes the recently re-signed Morris Claiborne, New York's top cornerback last year Vikings Elite Jerseys , along with second-year safeties Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye.

"On paper, it does look good, but a lot of things go along with that," Johnson said. "I'm just focused, right now, on getting in the building, meeting everybody else, the rest of the coaches, the strength and conditioning coaches, the staff. My main focus is winning. That's always been my main focus. That's my goal. I love winning and I can't wait to get started with the New York Jets."

After he signed, Johnson said he immediately heard from his new secondary mates as Adams, Maye and Claiborne all reached out to him to welcome him to the team.

Some fans and media have already started to wonder if Johnson and Claiborne could be the top cornerback duo in the NFL. And Johnson doesn't shy away from that potential label.

"Why not?" Johnson asked. "I'm going to hold him accountable and I know he's going to hold me accountable. I can't wait to go out there and compete with the guys."

Johnson was a third-round pick out of Montana in 2012 and established himself as a solid starter in his second year with the Rams. His breakout season came in 2015, when he had a career-high seven interceptions. The Rams used the franchise tag on Johnson the last two offseasons Wholesale Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , when he made $13.95 million in 2016 and $16.74 million last year.

But this offseason was the first time Johnson was able to make his own decision on where to play 鈥?and set his own terms.

"It is good to have security, finally," he said. "That's what one of my main focuses has been, trying to get that long-term contract. I'm happy that the Jets took a chance on me."

Johnson's talents are unquestioned, and he has the confidence to match them. He didn't hesitate when asked what he brings to his new team.

"I'm a game changer," he said. "I'm a playmaker. I bring leadership to the team. I'm big, I'm fast and I used to be a receiver back in college, so my hands have always been a strength for me."

With the Jets, Johnson will be reunited with secondary coach Dennard Wilson, the Rams' defensive quality control coach from 2012-14 and Johnson's position coach from 2015-16.

"One of the big things was to re-link with Coach Wilson," Johnson said. "I've been comfortable with him, he knows my style of play and I know his style of coaching, so that was big for me."

Johnson is leaving a Rams team that's on the rise and joins a franchise that is trying to get to that point. The Jets have been active in free agency this offseason and have made wholesale changes to their roster in the last year. They finished 5-11 for the second straight season Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey , but are looking to turn things around in the near future.

The arrow, Johnson believes, is pointing up for the Jets and that helped make his decision easier.

"I'm still young, I mean, I'm 28 and my whole goal is to win a championship," he said. "That's always been my goal. I'll play this game for free. Money doesn't really matter to me. I love winning that much. I just wanted to go somewhere that was comfortable and I'd have a chance at winning."

The money certainly helps, of course. And, Johnson has big-time plans for his first big purchase since signing with the Jets.

"It's going to be buying my mother a house," Johnson said. "I want to get her a house, man. She deserves it."

Sponsor  

kiyoumins
#2 Posted : 05 September 2018 02:45:22(UTC)

cc20180905
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
pandora jewelry official site
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton outlet online
mulberry handbags
ugg outlet
moncler jackets
pandora jewelry official site
hermes bags
oakland athletics jerseys
coach outlet
swarovski outlet
prada handbags
coach outlet online
tiffany outlet
adidas superstar
nike outlet
air jordan shoes
kate spade bags
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
timberland boots
skechers shoes
canada goose jackets
fake rolex
supreme clothing
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordans
ralph lauren sale clearance
mont blanc pens
los angeles dodgers jerseys
pandora charms
ugg outlet
converse outlet store
polo outlet store
salomon shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
nike air max
fitflops
kate spade outlet store
jimmy choo outlet
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
mbt shoes
nike react shoes
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach canada outlet
converse shoes
pandora charms
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet store
michael kors
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora jewelry outlet
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike air max shoes
cheap jordans
nike huarache
jordan shoes
air max 90
nike shoes
adidas yeezy
coach outlet store
salvatore ferragamo shoes
jordans
kate spade bags
kate spade handbags
coach outlet
asics outlet
cheap jordan shoes
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
birkenstock outlet
north face outlet
nike air max 1
tory burch outlet
mulberry outlet
pandora outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
philipp plein outlet
michael kors outlet
uggs
adidas yeezy boost
red bottoms
adidas originals
kobe shoes
dr martens outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
canada goose outlet
michael kors handbags
nike air more money
mulberry uk
swarovski crystal
gucci outlet
supreme clothing
nike shoes
ugg boots
pandora store
air max 2018
adidas shoes
salvatore ferragamo
nike cortez
cincinnati reds jerseys
air max 2018
ralph lauren outlet
tiffany and co
timberland outlet
jordan retro 11
ralph lauren
replica watches
ugg outlet
cristiano ronaldo jerseys
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
fred perry
fitflops sale clearance
ecco shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
nike shoes
toms shoes
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
yeezy boost 350
nike air max 95
cheap jordans for sale
nike dunks
uggs outlet store
birkenstock sandals
polo ralph lauren outlet online
uggs outlet
adidas yeezy
canada goose jackets
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton
ralph lauren outlet
ultra boost
pandora charms
adidas shoes
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
longchamp handbags
canada goose jackets
coach canada
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren outlet
nike free run
kobe bryant shoes
nike basketball shoes
cheap jordans free shipping
adidas
moncler outlet
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet online
philipp plein shirt
ralph lauren
hermes handbags
uggs canada
tory burch outlet online
ugg boots
moncler jackets
mont blanc
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas superstar
nike outlet online
nike air max zero
nike shox
pandora jewelry
oakley sunglasses outlet
fitflops sale clearance
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store
nike shoes
coach outlet
adidas stan smith
cc20180905
vrathia
#3 Posted : 02 May 2020 02:02:53(UTC)

vrathia
#4 Posted : 06 August 2020 11:34:15(UTC)

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Rss Feed  Atom Feed