Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Why Paint Goose Decoys
chunxi
#1 Posted : 19 April 2016 08:13:39(UTC)

Groups: Registered

If you are like me and you enjoy hunting wholesale live lobsters prices and the amount of decoys you have is important to you than there are few reasons why you should paint your goose decoys.

• It can be a huge financial savings
• It can be personally satisfying to use decoys that you have painted on your own
• There are lots of resources to help you.

For many outdoor enthusiasts we truly love hunting but there is always the challenge of funding your hobby. The costs can quickly add up with guns, clothing, gas, shells and decoys. As a husband and father finding the extra money for all of these expenses is often times difficult. However, by painting decoys yourself you can significantly save money.flavor fish exporters

The first way painting goose decoys yourself saves money is you can refresh your current decoys. New White rice shrimp dealers can easily cost several hundred dollars. I mean, full body decoys often cost $200+ for a six pack. So if you take the time and minimal investment to refresh your decoys you can reduce your expenditure on decoys significantly.

The second way that painting goose decoys saves you money is that you can add to your spread by purchasing used decoys and bringing them back to life. When I first started my decoy spread I got a great deal on over 20 shell decoys for less than $60. However, the decoys had seen their better days and I saw their potential. It did take some time to paint them but I really got a nice decoy spread to get started for a very minimal investment.

I also find it personally satisfying to use decoys that I have painted. Just think about the first time that you were goose hunting and you had geese lock into your spread. There was something personally satisfying that you were able to trick the geese to want to land in your decoys. This satisfaction is greatly increased when you have painted those decoys.

Finally, there are plenty of resources to help you with repainting your decoys. If you visit YouTube and search "how to paint goose decoys" there will be many videos that pop up that will provide you step by step instructions on how to paint your decoys. I think that you will be surprised on how easy it can be to accomplish this task, especially with these resources.

I hope that this article encourages you to consider painting corbicula fluminea for sale decoys yourself to save yourself money and I'm confident that you will get some personal satisfaction by painting your own decoys.
Sponsor  

Rss Feed  Atom Feed