Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
hes also received support
yuguhun
#1 Posted : 04 May 2016 01:41:19(UTC)

Groups: Registered

TORONTO -- Paul Ranger felt the pain in his neck immediately. Nike Air Yeezy 2 Rouge . Down on the ice for several minutes, his mind raced and then found some peace. "Its scary," he said. "But I just remember feeling like, You know what, I am going to be OK. I dont know whats going on, but I can move my legs, I can feel my hands, I can feel my feet and Im going to be OK no matter what." The Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman was back with the team less than two days after suffering a neck injury when he was boarded by Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn. Just being at the practice rink Friday for a team photo was another positive sign for Ranger, who was treated and released at a hospital Wednesday night. "Im thankful," Ranger said. "Im OK." Coach Randy Carlyle reported some good news as well: that the 29-year-old had a stiff neck but not a concussion as a result of his head slamming into the glass. "Thats not the world that (doctors) ever described to me," Carlyle said after practice. "They never said that. I know its a big word in todays sports, so I refrain from using it. Right now I was told there was no concussion issues." Ranger confirmed that it was a neck injury, not a head injury. He does not know when he might be able to return to game action, calling his situation a "day-to-day thing right now." When he went down late in the first period of the Leafs 5-3 loss to the Lightning, it looked like it could be much worse. After remaining on the ice for seven minutes, Ranger was taken off on a stretcher and then to the hospital. Ranger was anxious and in a bit of shock at first, but amid that doctors told him he was relaxed and co-operative. "I dont want to get into the details, I dont really want to re-live it," he said. "I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just Dont move, stay straight and breathe, and I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next three to four hours right from the get-go." Ranger praised Leafs doctor Noah Forman, athletic therapists Paul Ayotte and Marty Dudgeon and Lightning trainer Tom Mulligan for the care they administered. "They did a great job all-around," he said. "Even through that stressful time, I felt comforted and loved, really, and cared for." Ranger, who spent parts of five seasons with the Lightning, said Killorn reached out to him but declined to reveal the nature of that dialogue. He does not believe Killorn attempted to injure him. "From what I gather about him is that hes a good kid, and I knew that right from the start that it wasnt intentional," Ranger said. "My friends that I know close in Tampa say that he is a pretty good person, never really means to hurt anybody." Still, Ranger considered it a dangerous play. He avoided watching more than one replay because "that was enough," and didnt want to weigh in on any supplemental discipline for Killorn. "Its not up for me to decide if someone gets suspended or not," he said. "Thats not my call." But Ranger doesnt want to see similar situations happen moving forward. "I think it maybe needs some looking at," Ranger said. "I think theres some reviewing that should be done for the safety of myself and, to be honest, everyone else -- future players." Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Rose . PAUL, Minn. Nike Blazer Low Bleu . The Canadiens accomplished both. Alex Galchenyuk scored the only shootout goal, and the Canadiens got their fifth win in six games, 2-1 over the Bruins on Monday night.RENTON, Wash. -- Richard Sherman wondered if he came to the NFL 20 years too late. The Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback wondered if his swagger might have fit better a few decades earlier when that confidence and an unfiltered tongue was perhaps more accepted. "I studied the old school game more than I studied the new school game, and I play it that way. It rubs a lot of people the wrong way," Sherman said Wednesday. "Giving a true speech after a game, a true passionate speech is old school football. Playing press corner and sitting up there every play is old school football. I guess maybe I just havent adjusted to the times." Sherman spoke at length for the first time since Sundays NFC championship game win over San Francisco where his postgame comments to Fox reporter Erin Andrews became the talking point. It was a loud, emotional moment that happened just a few minutes after the Seahawks earned the second Super Bowl berth in franchise history. Sherman was at the centre of the decisive play, deflecting a pass intended for Michael Crabtree in the end zone and watching teammate Malcolm Smith run over to intercept it to clinch the victory. Shermans ensuing remarks were directed mostly at Crabtree but his intense, shouting delivery is what took people aback. Sherman said the reaction that followed over the next two days left him a little stunned as well. "I was surprised by it. Because were talking about football here and a lot of people took it a little bit further than football." Sherman said. "I guess some people showed how far we have really come in this day and age and it was kind of profound what happened and peoples opinions of that nature, because I was on a football field showing passion. Maybe it was misdirected, maybe things may have been immature, maybe things could have been worded better but this is on a football field. I didnt commit any crimes, I wasnt doing anything illegal. I was showing passion after a football game." Sherman apologized for taking away the spotlight from the performances by some of his teammates. Marshawn Lynchs 109 yards rushing and 40-yard touchdown, Jermaine Kearses 35-yard touchdown catch on fourth-down and Bobby Wagners 15 tackles all became secondary to Shermans words. What seemed to bother Sherman the most in the fallout was hearing the word "thug" attached to his name. Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Noir. "The only reason it bothers me is it seems like its an accepted way of calling someone the N-word nowadays. Its like everybody else said the N-word and they said thug and theyre like, thats fine," Sherman said. "Thats where it kind of takes me aback. Its kind of disappointing because they know. What is the definition of a thug, really?" Sherman then referenced seeing highlights of the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames playing on Saturday when a fight broke out two seconds into the game. "They didnt even play hockey. They just threw their sticks aside and started fighting," he said. "I saw that and said, Oh, man, Im the thug? Whats going on here. Geez. Im really disappointed in being called a thug." While theres been criticism for his rant, hes also received support. Perhaps most surprising was a tweet from baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron. Not a huge user of social media — Aaron had sent seven tweets before Tuesday — his message to Sherman read, "hang in there & keep playing as well as you did Sunday. Excellent job - you have my support." Sherman was peppered with questions for more than 20 minutes Wednesday. Teammate Russell Wilson was also asked about the fallout. He said it hasnt been a distraction as the Seahawks begin preparing for Denver. Sherman also didnt like hearing that some have labeled the team villainous. "Anytime you label Russell Wilson a villain it has to be a joke," he said. Sherman said he has not reached out to Crabtree. Sherman attempted to shake Crabtrees hand following the interception only to get shoved in the face. Even after his on-field interview, Sherman continued to deride Crabtree in his postgame media session, calling the receiver "mediocre" and later saying their problems dated to an incident during an off-season event in Arizona. Sherman said he doesnt regret the choke sign he directed at San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, a gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. "No man, its Reggie Miller," Sherman said. "Its Reggie Miller. Its rivalries, right?" Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Sponsor  

ninest123
#2 Posted : 12 June 2018 09:15:55(UTC)

Groups: Registered

trwet aw 20180612
ugg outlet store
kobe shoes
coach factorty outlet online
nike outlet store
yeezy boost
red wing outlet
nike cortez classic