Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
tennis in my previous F
yuguhun
#1 Posted : 10 May 2016 01:39:24(UTC)

Groups: Registered

CLEVELAND -- Anthony Bennetts rough rookie season hit a new bump. Nike Free Flyknit 4.0 Australia . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. 1 overall pick who has been a major disappointment for Cleveland. Bennett underwent an MRI on Sunday that showed a strain to his left patellar tendon. He played eight minutes in Saturdays home loss to the New York Knicks. The injury is another obstacle for Bennett, who has shown some improvement lately and signs of developing into a rotational player. "Hes been coming along," Cavs coach Mike Brown said following practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts. "Hes had some pretty good games for us on both ends of the floor. So its tough with the amount of time left in the season, but its part of this." The Cavs expected to endure some growing pains with Bennett, who played just one season at UNLV. The Canadian came into training camp overweight after undergoing surgery on his left shoulder and then it was learned he suffers from asthma, seasonal allergies and sleep apnea. Bennett has appeared lost at times on the floor, and it hasnt helped that hes put added pressure on himself trying to live up to being the top pick. Through it all, Bennett has continued to work hard and there have been flashes of the 6-foot-8, 260-pounders immense talent and potential. The Cavs will likely take a cautious approach with Bennett, and unless they move themselves into playoff position, its possible his season could be over. Bennetts averaging only 4.1 points and 2.9 rebounds in 13 minutes per game. Also, Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving was sick and missed practice Monday. Hes not expected to miss any time and should be able to travel with the team, which begins a crucial three-game road trip on Wednesday in Phoenix. The Cavs are running out of time to get back into the playoff mix. They enter the week tied with the Knicks in 10th place in the Eastern Conference, 3 1-2 games behind Atlanta for the eighth post-season spot. After facing the Suns, the Cavs will visit Golden State and the Los Angeles Clippers. Next week, the Cavs travel to Miami, Oklahoma City and Houston. The good news is that theyre getting healthier. Centre Anderson Varejao returned to the lineup Saturday after missing 12 games with a back issue and his minutes will likely increase over the next few games, Brown said. The Cavs will also have swingman C.J. Miles back in their rotation after he missed nine games with a sprained ankle. Owner Dan Gilbert vowed his team would be back in the playoffs for the first time since 2010, but that pledge wont happen if the Cavs dont start stringing wins together. On their last West Coast trip, they went 3-2 and played with confidence that carried them for several weeks. "We need to play well, obviously with where were sitting," Brown said. "Im looking forward to it and I think the guys are, too. Hopefully well do what were capable of and come back feeling good about ourselves." http://www.aufreeflyknitsale.com/nike-juvenate-black-grey-mens-womens-running-shoes.html . After five trips to the championship series in eight years, it would make sense if he had a been-there, done-that attitude when stepping onto the sports biggest stage. http://www.aufreeflyknitsale.com/bright-orange-men-s-women-s-adidas-superstar-supercolor-pack-shoes-s83394.html . - Gatineaus line of Martin Reway, Simon Tardif-Richard and Marc-Olivier Brouillard combined for six goals and 12 points as the Olympiques crushed the visiting Saint John Sea Dogs 8-4 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. MOSCOW -- Maria Sharapova and Svetlana Kuznetsova won their opening singles matches Saturday to give Russia a commanding 2-0 lead over Spain in their Fed Cup first-round series. Sharapova routed Silvia Soler-Espinosa 6-2, 6-1 in the first match, while Kuznetsova downed Carla Suarez Navarro 6-3, 6-1. After an early exchange of breaks, Sharapova won four consecutive games in the first set and four more in the second. She closed the match on her first match point with a forehand that Fed Cup debutante Soler-Espinosa failed to return. "I was a bit nervous before the beginning of the match as I failed to show my best tennis in my previous Fed Cup appearance in Moscow," Sharapova said. Sharapova is playing for Russia for the third time. The three-time Grand Slam champion won both of her singles matches against Israel in 2008. She lost in opening singles against France last year. "It was very important to stay concentrated, to believe and prove that my tennis is better and to win the match. Luckily, I managed to do alll that and now Im really satisfied with my performance. Nike Roshe One Au. " Kuznetsova won four consecutive games before Suarez Navarro narrowed the gap to 4-3 in the first set. But the two-time major winner won five more games in a row to take a 3-0 lead in the second set. She converted her second match point with a service winner. "From the scoreline, the match looked easy but in fact it was a bit difficult," Kuznetsova said. "But Ive played rather well today and Im satisfied with my tennis." In Sundays reverse singles, Sharapova was drawn to play Suarez Navarro, while Kuznetsova will take on Soler-Espinosa. In the doubles match, the Russian pair of Nadia Petrova and Ekaterina Makarova will play the Spanish duo of Nuria Llagostera Vives and Arantxa Parra Santonja. Russia has won the Fed Cup title four times since 2004 and is 5-1 against Spain, which won the title five times between 1991 and 1998. The winner of the series will play either Belgium or Serbia in the semifinals on April 21-22. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Sponsor  

Rss Feed  Atom Feed