Caper Republic

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
opportunity to even see him on
yuguhun
#1 Posted : 17 May 2016 01:35:51(UTC)

Groups: Registered

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Adidas Ultra Boost Homme/Femme Blanche/Fluorescent Verte Chaussures . - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annika Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." Adidas Homme/Femme Originals Superstar 2 Trainers In Grise/Pourpre .1 million, one-year contract. A 29-year-old right-hander, Boggs helped St. Louis win the 2011 World Series title and was 4-1 with a 2. Originals Adidas Femme Superstar 2 Trainers in Rouge/Blanche . Danks (1-8) lost his first eight decisions in the worst opening to a season by a White Sox starter since 1942. The lefty looked like his 15-game winning self of a year ago, allowing just one unearned run on seven hits with striking out six and walking just one in 7 1/3 innings. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Two-time Pro Bowl running back Frank Gore was a no-show for the first day of San Francisco 49ers training camp, apparently fulfilling his plan to hold out for a new contract. With the heart of the 49ers offence absent, new coach Jim Harbaugh opened his first practice Friday with a gaping hole in the backfield. He declined to talk specifics about Gores contract dispute, remaining hopeful that his prized running back will be on the field at some point. "There will be a reckoning to come," Harbaugh said. "I worry about Frank. I like Frank and hes a 49er. I hope Frank comes back." Gore is in the final year of his deal. He has been deemed healthy by his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, who didnt immediately respond to phone messages or email inquiries. Gore went down with a season-ending fractured hip in a Monday night game at Arizona last Nov. 29. Gore, who avoided surgery on the hip, ran for 853 yards and three touchdowns in his sixth NFL season and caught 46 passes for 452 yards and two TDs. Shortly after re-signing with the team on a one-year deal Friday, quarterback Alex Smith said he has spoken to Gore often this summer and will likely make contact with him again soon. "Its part of the business. The contract side is something that we deal with," Smith said. "You hope for it never to interrupt the football side, but sometimes it does." Gore can be fined US$30,000 for each day of camp missed under the new NFL labour agreement. Of coourse, he could make that up and more if he gets his wish. Adidas Superstar 80s. The 49ers have been reluctant to extend his contract because they didnt have the opportunity to even see him on the field during the lockout. Gore also has a long history of injuries, and at age 28 hes entering the part of his career where most running backs usually begin to break down. "As far as Frank, I wish he could get in here but its not under my control," tight end Vernon Davis said. "I know hes trying to get some things done. Thats all I can say about that." For as many times as Gore has been injured, he has returned even stronger. The former University of Miami standout tore a ligament in his left knee that forced him to miss the 2002 season for the Hurricanes, and he had a similar injury in his right knee previously. The knee problems were the biggest reasons he slipped to San Francisco in the third round of the 2005 draft, and he has proved to be a major steal. Gores 24 100-yard rushing games are the most in 49ers history. He is 2,275 yards shy of breaking the franchise mark of 8,689 yards rushing set by the late Hall of Famer Joe "The Jet" Perry. "The great thing about Frank is hes going to have no problem picking up stuff," Smith said. "Hes one of the smartest football players Ive ever been around. Youd love to have him here obviously. But I think if there was somebody that could really make the most of a short number of practices, its him." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Sponsor  

Rss Feed  Atom Feed